[sane-devel] Releases of sane-backends and sane-frontends planned

Giuseppe Sacco eppesuig@users.sourceforge.net
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:15:16 +0200

Il sab, 2004-10-02 alle 18:08, Henning Meier-Geinitz ha scritto:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I intend to start the release process for sane-backends 1.0.15 soon if
> nobody objects. If there are any external backends that should be
> included into sane-backends 1.0.15 please send patches now.

Hi,
I would like to update the italian translation of sane-backend. I
contacted the translator that worked on it during 2003 and may send the
complete po in one week.

Is there any string freeze planned during the release? Should I get the
original pot at any specific date?

Bye,
Giuseppe