[sane-devel] Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.15

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:19:41 +0200

Hi Henning,

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.15 is now active. That means,
> that now new backend or new features for existing backends should be
> committed to CVS. Bug fixes, documentation and translation updates are
> ok.
>
> Timetable:
> 2004-10-31 Code freeze (snapshot)
> 2004-11-07 Release

Sorry for always beeing late due to workload here ... :-(

I have some more avision updates in the queue, mostly fixes and cleanups
- but also the button readout code, which would be a new feature ...
Should I leave it out and seperate the rest of the code, or are those
few button code lines tiny enought for a "just commit it"? ;-)

I guess committing the normal code changes today is ok?

Sincerely,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             +49 (0)30  255 897 45