[sane-devel] Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.15

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:45:37 +0200

Hi,

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 08:19:41AM +0200, René Rebe wrote:
>
>>I have some more avision updates in the queue, mostly fixes and cleanups
>>- but also the button readout code, which would be a new feature ...
>>Should I leave it out and seperate the rest of the code, or are those
>>few button code lines tiny enought for a "just commit it"? ;-)
>

> If it's really only a few lines and yiu are sure that these lines
> don't break anything I guess it's ok.

Hm. Ok, then I commit the remaining normal fixes that have queued up
(those are already big enough) and post a diff with the button stuff
here, for review (I do not urgently demand to get it into the next
release, since it is not in wide use yet and I use my svn tree for my
private stuf anyway).

Sincerely,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             +49 (0)30  255 897 45