[sane-devel] Epson 1250 scanner does not return back after scanning

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:19:56 +0200

On Mittwoch 27 Oktober 2004 22:20, Martin Motovsky wrote:
> Dear sirs,
>
> we have a problem with our Epson 1250 scanner. It scans an image correctly,
> but after scanning, a lamp remains be switched on and a scanner's header
> remains at the "end of the image" position. I.e. it does not return back to
> the original home position. Can somebody help us?
>
> We have
> - FreeBSD system
> - sane-backends-1.0.14
> - only unmarked driver in the dll.conf if a plustek driver

The lamp is switched off by the software and the behaviour can be setup
in the configuration file. Why the sensor gets stucked, I don't know.
Can you please retry and enabling the debug message before, i.e.
export SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=20 ; scanimage [what-ever-parameter-you-need]

--
 Gerhard