[sane-devel] backend coding overview

Mbosowo I Sampson msampson@ic.sunysb.edu
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:12:46 -0400 (EDT)

I appreciate the through response to my question. It helped a lot. I'm
sure I'll have more question as I move forward. Now I have a clearer sense
of what direction I should be moving in.

Actually, I do have another question. Is there a sane supported scanner
out there with a fully documented chip set? I realized a great way to get
started is to look at the code for a fully documented chip set. It would
make reverse engineering an undocumented chip set that much easier.

 				Mboso