[sane-devel] Fwd: HP scanjet IIcx /t resolution

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:51:52 +0200

Hi,

the HP SCL documentation says that the IIcx has a native resolution of
400 dpi and that it supports grayscale and color scans of 8 bits per
channel. So scanning at more than 400 dpi does not give more details.
When selecting to do color scans, it will scan with 3x8 bits = 24 bits
which is about 16.777.216 possible colors. More colors are not supported.

--Peter

--
Peter Kirchgessner
http://www.kirchgessner.net