[sane-devel] sane 1.0.14, MD 9890: scanner bar hangs and / or image is black

Eddy De Greef degreef@imec.be
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:52:46 +0200

Op 09-09-04 00:38:35 schreef Hauke Zuehl:
> With your help, I got my scanner nearly working :)
>
> Now the problems are:
> a) The scanner bar hangs (sometimes)
> b) If the scanner bar runs through, the image is black.
>
> My BIOS is set to EPP.
>
> /usr/local/etc/sane.d/mustek_pp.conf looks like this:
> scanner mustek-cis1200 * cis1200
>   option bw 128
>
> I tried to change the driver, I tried to set other values in BIOS and
> I tried scanimage with resolutions from 50 to 300. Nothing works :(

Can you do the following, as root:

  SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=128 scanimage -T

and send me the output (to eddy_de_greef at tiscali . be)?
I may be able to tell what is going wrong.

Best regards,

Eddy