[sane-devel] Automating removal of a duplicate SANE installation ?

Adam Bogacki afb@paradise.net.nz
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:48:15 +1200

Thanks.

Is there a recommended way of  removing a duplicate sane installation
besides trial & error ? Having got it partly working I don't want to
blindly start deleting stuff.

Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz