[sane-devel] reverse compatibility list?

Diego Zuccato diego@otello.alma.unibo.it
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:01:12 -0400

Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:

> I can at least tell you that EPSON supports the Sane development, and
> you can also get a (not completely free) frontend from EPSON KOWA.
But "Epson Italia" doesn't inform users that many Epson scanners work
well in Linux :-( Maybe Epson Kowa guys could get upset :-)

PS: is Hi-Res (3200dpi, 48bpp) scanning of "big" (6x6) slides now
supported? Last time I checked it gave me an error and you told me that
it needed another protocol... Maybe if I configure my 3200 to use
FireWire?

Tks,
 Diego.