[sane-devel] Why I can't use scan and preview in the Xsane?

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:22:03 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 05:31:29PM +0800,     wrote:
> I have a problem about sane. Why I can not use scan
> and preview these two capailities when I log in other
> user mode??? The Xsane always say "operation cancel".

As you haven't got any answers until now many people may not have
understood your problem. At least that's the case for me.

Could you give us some more details:
Which scanner do you use?
Which version of xsane?
Which version of sane-backends (scanimage --version)?
What do you mean by "log in in other user mode"?

When does the "operation cancelled" message pops up exactly? That
usually happens when you press the "Cancel" button during the scan.