[sane-devel] Error message with scanimage -L

Luca carlonluca at email.it
Tue Aug 23 13:36:47 UTC 2005

Hi. I'm trying to use SANE to make my scanner work, but I'm getting this
errors:

cluca linux # scanimage -L

cluca linux # scanimage -L
scanimage: hp-option.c:3710: hp_optset_fix_geometry_options: Assertion `tl_x
&& tl_y && br_x && br_y' failed.
Aborted

Some months ago, I was successfull in setting up sane, but now I'm finding
difficulties. The scanner is a HP PSC1317. scanimage version is:

cluca linux # scanimage --version
scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.15; backend version 1.0.15

I saw that someone else is having the same error, and found to see the output
of this command; I can't understand anything but it seems not good the second
one:

cluca linux # sane-find-scanner -q
found USB scanner (vendor=0x03f0 [hp], product=0x3f11 [psc 1310 series ]) at
libusb:002:002
cluca linux # ls -l /proc/bus/ubs/002/002
ls: /proc/bus/ubs/002/002: No such file or directory

Thank you for any help.

Luca