[sane-devel] Re: HP 2400 Status

Parag N panemade at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:42:57 UTC 2005

Hello Stef,
         So are you working on 2400 scanner backend development? who else
are there on sane-devel also working on development of 2400 scanner?
        I want to know that, is development of driver code for GL646 chipset
and then development of scanners using that chipset are different things?
       That mean to have backend support, first chipset support code must
have included and then specific hardware info for scanner is needed to
include it in driver code. is that right?
      Correct me if i am wrong.
So what is exaclty remaining? whatever i understood from code and mails on
this list archive is that both GL646 and HP 2400 support is still in
development and half implemented only right?

Regards,
Parag.