[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 60: Semi-success report

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Sun Dec 4 13:19:36 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

I did some tests with the LiDE 60 and the current CVS backend
(20051204-14:10). These are my results:

Lineart:
75: ok
150: ok
300: ok
600: ok
1200: ok
2400: freeze after 6 cm

Gray/8 bit
75: ok
150: ok
300: ok
600: ok
1200: freeze after 4 cm
2400: freeze after 1.5 cm

Gray/16 bit
75: ok
150: ok
300: ok
600: stepping forth & back, horizontal lines
1200: stepping forth & back, horizontal lines, freezes after 2.5 cm
2400: stepping forth & back, horizontal lines

Color/16 bit
75: ok
higher resolutions lead to "Segmentation fault"

Color/16 bit
75: ok
higher resolutions lead to "Segmentation fault"

The tests were done under OpenSuSE 10.0, x-sane-0.98.

Is this the current situation of development or is (still) something not
right with my setup?

Please let me know if I can somehow contribute to improve the situation.

Best,

Cz.