[sane-devel] Primax Colorado 2400u

Terry Roman trsh0101 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 18:37:46 UTC 2005

--- Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning at meier-geinitz.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 02:47:46PM -0800, Terry
> Roman wrote:
> > I have developed a driver for the Primax Colorado
> 2400
> > scanner and I need some help with testing it so I
> can
> > get it ready for inclusion in the main SANE
> release.
> >
> > It isn't the most pretty code ever and it's not
> like
> > any other SANE driver, but it works for me.
> >
> > Anyway, if anybody would be willing to help just
> let
> > me know and I can get you all of the code and
> > documentation that I have.
>
> Could you put the code on a website so we can link
> in our lists to it?
> If you don't have a website and don't want to open a
> project
> somewhere, I can also place the code on my website.
>
> I can have a look at the code and comment on it from
> the SANE point of
> view (see backends-writing.txt) but as I don't have
> that scanner
> Ican't test functionality.
>
> Bye,
>   Henning

I have placed the files at
www.geocities.com/trsh0101/index.html if you want to
have a look.  The website is something I threw
together very quick so it's not pretty.  Maybe I can
make changes eventually and move it to a more
respectable server.

Once again, any input I can get would be great.  I
don't know that I'll have tons of time to make changes
really quick, but I can get stuff done eventually.