[sane-devel] Re: Canon LiDE 60: Semi-success report

Philip Rhoades phil at chu.com.au
Mon Dec 12 05:07:07 UTC 2005

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:45:31 +0100
> From: Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning at meier-geinitz.de>
> Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Canon LiDE 60: Semi-success report
> To: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 05:41:49PM +0100, Pierre Willenbrock wrote:
> > Those corrupted horizontal lines are the result of a buffer overrun. I
> > thought i did setup the "words per line" parameter correctly, but
> > obviously i did not. In this case "word" seems to mean 1 byte while in
> > other contexts it means 2 bytes.
> >
> > I will look into that, forcing backtracking in 16bit modes should not be
> > too hard.
>
> With the current version in CVS I can't find corrupted lines anymore.
> Thanks!
>
> Bye,
>   Henning

I have been waiting for this driver as well - I am currently using the
LiDE 25 so I am not in a hurry but when do you think this code will make
it into updated FC4 rpm? (then I can change over to the LiDE 60).

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652