[sane-devel] Minolta Dimage Scan Dual SCSI problems (repeat)

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Tue Dec 13 10:59:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

the driver support for your device is not yet complete. For some strange
reason the i/o ends very early during the TEST_UNIT_READY command.

Some trial'n error would be needed to find out what your scanner does
respond to and where are issues.

Do you have some C knowledge to comment some calls out and modify a value
here and there or do you need to send a patch for any of those test?

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org