[sane-devel] HP Officejet 7310 support

Frederic Detienne fd at cisco.com
Tue Dec 27 10:49:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

First and foremost, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

I am considering an HP Officejet 7310; obviously having it marshaled by
Sane is mandatory :)

I searched the mailing lists and Googled the web and I am unsure whether
this device is actually supported by Sane.

Can anyone shed some light on this ? Which backend will work ? What is
the development status of that backend (stable, unstable, actively
developed...) ? I am interested in both its Ethernet interface as well
as its USB one.

Finally, will the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) work too ?

thanks in advance,

       frederic detienne