[sane-devel] Visioneer Paperport OneTouch

Billy Tallis wjtallis@ncsu.edu
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:56:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi. I am new to the list. I recently took the time to discover that my
OneTouch scanner still works - with Win95. I submitted it as an unsupported
device based on the lack of anything happening when I either plug it in to my
FC3 box or my googling it. It seems to be very similar, possibly identical, to
the OneTouch 6100 parport scanner, based on the specs on the visioneer
website.
I was wondering if anyone has more info or could point me to info on how to
help get this scanner supported. I have tried to get portmon to work on win95,
with no success. I plan to try wine soon. This might at least help me size up
how hard the task will be.

Thanks