[sane-devel] Microtek ScanMaker 35t+... and an "Error during device I/O"

Radek Rurarz photopiper@interia.pl
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:54:10 +0100

Hello,
did anybody got this scaner working under Linux?
I'm using:
- SCSI storage controller: Advanced System Products, Inc ABP940-U /
ABP960-U (rev 03)
- kernel 2.4.29
- sane 1.0.14

I have a Canon LiDe 20 (USB) and it works very well.
I have no way to check this scaner under Win or Mac, so I can't tell is
it working with them.
The main problem for me is to determin is this a software, or hardware
problem... as I bouth the scaner recently and, if it's broken, I'll
return it to the seller...

My regards.

--=20
Rados=B3aw Rurarz
Warsaw Poland

"Samcze pasorzyty s=B1 od usugiwania kobiecie i wykonywania nie=20
skomplikowanych prac domowych..." >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1856=20