[sane-devel] recommendation for scanner <150$?

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe@amherst1.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:08:03 -0500

I too have the same problem and would appreciate any help also.=20

Thanks

Rich=20

-----Original Message-----
From: sane-devel-admin@lists.alioth.debian.org
[mailto:sane-devel-admin@lists.alioth.debian.org] On Behalf Of Christoph
Peus
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:23 AM
To: sane-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: [sane-devel] recommendation for scanner <150$?

Hi everybody,

I'm searching for a scanner with usb interface which is completely
supported by sane and which is still available in the market for not
more than 150$. Any recommendations?
After browsing through the list of sane supported models and comparing
them to those which are available from local dealers and internet shops
in germany it seems that scanners are either supported by sane or
available from dealers but not both. But I'm sure that I missed
something...
Thanks in advance!

Regards
Christoph