[sane-devel] recommendation for scanner <150$?

Bram Van Steenlandt brampie@no-wackos.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:44:17 +0100

Hi all,

I think with sane you're better of buying a good second hand scsi scanner.
I have two scsi scanners (one for free(agfa duoscan) and a canon
filmscanner (2700) for 170 euro)
both work very good and scsi tends to be faster than usb.

regards bram