[sane-devel] Microtek ScanMaker 3840 driver available

Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:01:31 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 09:43:35AM -0800, Earle F. Philhower, III wrote:
> All cleaned up.  I ran with only -Wall and not -pedantic so didn't see
> these.  They were mostly just syntactic hiccups, thankfully, caused by
> the libusb->sanei_usb wrapper I hacked in.  Man page added as well.

I've just added your backend to SANE CVS. Thanks for your work!

In order to maintain it in SANE CVS from now on, please get an account
on alioth (https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php) and tell me
your login after it was grated. I'll add you to the project so you
have write access to CVS.