[sane-devel] Benq 5000U

Stuart L. Morris yahoo@crossover.uk.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:51:48 +0000

--------------070704010704010809080604

There have been a number of posts recently regarding the Benq 5000U. The
device reports an identity of  0x04a5 0x20f8 and it is easy to patch the
snapscan.conf file to allow it to be recognised. It is clearly different
from the vanilla "5000" not least that it uses different firmware (mine
came with 20F8V114.bin)