[sane-devel] Installingproblem with parallellportscanner and Sane.

Jochen Eisinger jochen@penguin-breeder.org
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:07:18 +0100

Hi,

try to pass the following options to the module parport_pc, for example
in /etc/modules.conf

options parport_pc irq=7 dma=3 io=0x378

it should then detect the port correctly. Let's see whether that helps :)

kind regards
-- jochen