[sane-devel] Re: SANE & LS50ED

Ariel Garcia garcia@iwr.fzk.de
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:49:26 +0100

Hi,

> What we need is someone to spare a few hours and check the USB log of
> VueScan or Nikonscan against the Coolscan2 code. There's something the
> scanner doesn't like which is probably not even prohibited by the
> specs. Any takers? I can send you the latest version of Coolscan2 with
> which I've been playing, and a log as well, just let me know.

i would be glad to do that, will have to wait until the weekend though.
I saw your patch to the list also, so i will try that one instead of (or in
addition to) the normal code. Which log can you send? the one of the Nikonscan?
I hope i can reproduce that, but if you have it at habd it is also welcome.

Cheers, Ariel