[sane-devel] Canon LIDA 20 (plustek) scan quality

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:51:00 +0100

Hi,

the pictures are too bright. You need to tweak the threshold
for the binary stuff. This is controlled by the option
--brightness
which goes from -100 (completely black) to 100 (completely white).
The default setting is 0. You might try -20 in your case!

I'll do some checks here.

Ciao,
Gerhard