[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 2400 over network

Ian Cartwright ian351c@cox.net
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:05:36 -0700

Hi,

After doing some more research, this issue appears to be with XSane and
not with the epson backend. Using scanimage over the network (e.g.
scanimage --mode Color --depth 8 > image.pnm) works fine. I have also
discovered that if I select "Viewer" in the "XSane options/XSane mode"
dialog box, I am now able to select any available options without any
errors.

Now that I have a simple workaround, I can continue to use the scanner
in this way until a fix is found. I would be happy to contribute any
debug output necessary to help fix this issue...

Thanks.

Ian

--
Ian Cartwright <ian351c@cox.net>