[sane-devel] canon-sane.c:2113: error: `SSIZE_MAX' undeclared

Ulrich Deiters Ulrich.Deiters@uni-koeln.de
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:15:45 +0200 (METDST)

I think there may be some trouble: Someone used an old backend version,
made a change in the section for the FB1200, and overwrote the one in CVS.
This means that all developments from the previous year (improved sense
handler, focus control for the slide scanners, autoexposure, ...)
have been overwritten.

I have to consult the Canon-SCSI team members about the situation.
Please do not make any changes to the CVS version; I will probably
reset the Canon backend this evening (German time) when I am home.

Regards,

Ulrich