[Fwd: Re: [sane-devel] Proposed timetable for the release of sane-backends-1.0.16]

gerard klaver gerard@gkall.hobby.nl
Wed Jul 6 18:40:12 UTC 2005

--=-gMCbEfSMB4BdgbWZNbu/

--
--------
m.vr.gr.

--=-gMCbEfSMB4BdgbWZNbu/

Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Proposed timetable for the release of
	sane-backends-1.0.16
From: gerard klaver <gerard@gkall.hobby.nl>
To: Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 20:33:52 +0200

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 15:55 +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Now that the genesys backend is included into CVS, I think it's time
> for a new release of sane-backends. Please feel free to comment on the
> timetable:
>
> This is the proposed timetable for the release of sane-backends 1.0.16
>
> 2005-07-17 Feature freeze (snapshot)
> 2005-07-31 Code freeze (snapshot)
> 2005-08-07 Release
>
> Feature freeze means that only bug fixes and documentation updates are
> allowed. After code freeze only fixes of grave bugs that render a
> backend completely unusable or break compilation and documentation
> updates are accepted.
>
> If there are any new backends that should be included in that release
> please tell us NOW.
>
> Please everyone have a look at out growing list of bugs and fix as
> many bugs as possible:
> http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=30186&atid=410366
>
> If the bug report is bogus, please close it with a comment why it's
> closed.
>
> If you need more information from the author, add a comment. If you
> don't get more info and can't reproduce the bug, close it.
>
> Also, you can view only bugs assigned to you to reduce the number of visible
> bugs. Having a look at bugs assigned to nobody is also worth a try as
> some bugs affect several backends/maintainers. You can also sort by
> topic ("Summary").
>
> Happy bug-hunting,
>
> Henning

I have stil some memory leakage errors (with valgrind xcam -B) when
using my stv680 backend. At the moment no idea how to solve them.
So i don't know if it will be ready before 17-07-2005.
I have placed the files and a log on
http://gkall.hobby.nl/downloads.html

Files: stv680.c, stv680.h stv680.conf, stv680.desc, sane-stv680.man
log-valgrind-stv680.txt

So in anyone has an idea about this errors please let me know.

--
--------
m.vr.gr.

--=-gMCbEfSMB4BdgbWZNbu/--