[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.16
henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sun Jul 17 18:49:06 UTC 2005
Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.16 is now active. This means,
that no new backends or new features for existing backends should be
committed to CVS anymore. Bug fixes, documentation and translation
updates are still ok.
2005-07-31 Code freeze
There have been many changes since the last release. Therefore please
test the current version of sane-backends carefully, so all bugs are
found until release. Current snapshots are available here:
The current NEWS file is appended.
New with 1.0.16, released 2005-08-07:
* New backends: genesys, sm3840
* Updated backends: avision, canon, coolscan, epson, gphoto2, gt68xx, mustek,
mustek_pp, niash, plustek, plustek_pp, qcam, sm3600, snapscan, umax_pp, v4l.
* More functionality/fixes for sanei_usb and sanei_pp.
* Added sanei_access to allow locking of SANE devices.
* Hotplug updates.
* scanimage updates.
* Portability fixes (especially for OS/2, 64bit platforms, BeOS+ZETA).
* Added Polish translation. Updated other translations. Fixed format strings.
* Documentation updates.
More information about the sane-devel