[sane-devel] Hangs after scan completes with Plustek backend on OS/2

Paul Smedley paul at smedley.info
Sun Jul 24 11:19:28 UTC 2005

Hi All,
Wondering if anyone has any ideas on what could be causing hangs after a
scan completes with Plustek-backend USB scanners on OS/2.

This is the only backend experiencing this kind of hangs.

A sample log is at http://smedley.info/plustekdebug.zip (460k compressed).

I see it locally with a Canon LiDE20, and also have reports of hangs
with Epson Perfection 1250/1260 - the difference being that with the
Canon I always get the hang, the Epson's seem to only hang randomly...

Only clue to a potential problem I can see is that a bunch of .raw files
get left behind in the same directory as scanimage is run from.

Cheers,

Paul.