[sane-devel] Re: Contributing to CanoScan LiDE 500F development.,

Bruno Friedmann brunofr at ioda.net
Tue Jul 26 12:52:00 UTC 2005

Hello Dag,
I've you need some beta-tester, as I had a brand new Lide 500F, and I'm
working under
Mandriva, I would be happy to help you. I'm just not a C man :-)

Hope really this scan to be soon supported under SANE.
Many thanks for your efforts.

You could find my usbsnoop capture log under
http://ftp.ioda.net/ioda-net/usbsnoop.log.tar.gz ( 1Mo)
Just putting the scan into USB port.

--

	Bruno Friedmann	<bruno at ioda-net.ch>