[sane-devel] about testprog for lide50: want to develop?

Baron Christophe christop_baron at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 28 22:57:14 UTC 2005

I recently bought a lide35. I was not aware it
wouldn't work.

Then I found the link on the "sane unsupported page".
I compiled, and it worked immediatly.

I read one the sane page that it would need 10-20
hours to write such a driver.

Sometime I waste 10-20 hour to make a driver or a
package work... And it doesn't work, sometime.

I read the C program, it seems quite straitforward.

Therefor I will try to manage to try to make some
other possibilities to this driver.