[sane-devel] List of all possible options

Mohit Kumar Mohit Kumar <mohit.kumar@gmail.com>
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:45:35 +0530

Hi All,

I am implementing an interface to read data from scanner and was
wondering if anybody on the list is aware of any document that has a
complete list of options for scanners.
What I mean is that does SANE anywhere keeps a list of all the
possible options, the "keywords" through which they are read and so
on.

I had gone through Chapter 4.5 of SANE document and it also mentions
Well Known options.

Probably there could be a list of all options. The reason I require
this is I can know the keywords on which the comparison needs to be
done to know whether that option is supported or not.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciable.

Thanks,
Mohit