[sane-devel] Unpaper 1.0.1 problem

Janusz S. Bień jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl
10 Jun 2005 17:48:34 +0200

I am quite new to scanned image processing, so I am probably making
some stupid mistake. However when I call

./unpaper -vv --layout double 01.pgm unpaper01.pgm

I get

Processing sheet: 01.pgm -> unpaper01.pgm
*** error: Input file format using magic 'P2' is unknown.
*** error: Cannot load image 01.pgm.

When I call

./unpaper -vv --layout double 01.pbm unpaper01.pbm

I get

*** error: Input file format using magic 'P1' is unknown.
*** error: Cannot load image 01.pbm.

Both input files has been created with convert from a tif file.

I will appreciate your help.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)