[sane-devel] hp backend for HP ScanJet 6200C

Mohit Kumar Mohit Kumar <mohit.kumar@gmail.com>
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:15:47 +0530

Hi All,

I have been trying to work with HP ScanJet 6200C and am encountering a
problem with sane_control_option.

Firstly, I am extracting the value of "depth" option which in all
strange behaviour comes out to be of type SANE_String.

Then I have the following code

SANE_String depth =3D "8"; // the scanner shows only 1 as the depth option
SANE_Int info;
SANE_Status status_loc =3D sane_control_option(handle, index,
SANE_ACTION_SET_VALUE, (void*)depth, &info);

the value of info =3D 0 ---> document does not mention anything about this'

however status_loc is not SANE_STATUS_GOOD.

Can any one tell me what is the problem here?

Thanks,
Mohit