[sane-devel] Re: Unpaper 1.0.1 problem

Janusz S. Bień jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl
17 Jun 2005 18:06:34 +0200

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005  Jens Gulden <mail@jensgulden.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Janusz S. Bien wrote:
> > I hoped the processing will result in the better centering of
> > them, as my primary goal is to split double pages into single ones.  I
> > can make the input and output files available if you would like to
> > have a look at them.
>
> That's a good idea, please send some examples.

I placed an example at

        http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~jsbien/PTJ1927/

[...]

> Can you also prepare an example for this?

Thanks for the suggestions. For the present task my brute force
approach worked. Now I am curious if I manage to improve the split
pages quality with `unpaper'. I will do some experimenting next week.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                     ,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)