[sane-devel] Agfa SnapScan e25 Procedure Check up

Mauricio Hernandez Mauricio Hernandez <mhz.chile@gmail.com>
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:01:10 -0400

After reading, googling, and more reading, this is what I assume it is
to be done in order to get the Scan working properly. However, I DO
NOT get it working, so please let me know what I am doing so wrong.

1) Connect the Scanner
2) Get the firmware (a_file.bin)
3) Place the file.bin somewhere
4) Specify that path in /etc/sane.d/snapscan.conf just like it says here...

# Change to the fully qualified filename of your firmware file, if
# firmware upload is needed by the scanner
   firmware /home/me/e25.bin

After that, is there anything else I should be doing?
--=20
Best Regards,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes" (JPS)