[sane-devel] SANE_STATUS_INVAL with saneread(...) on HP ScanJet 6200C/6250C

Mohit Kumar Mohit Kumar <mohit.kumar@gmail.com>
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:48:27 +0530

Hi All,

I am working with HP ScanJet 6200C/6250C. I have the following parameters s=
et:

format: SANE_FRAME_GRAY
bit depth : 8
resolution : 300

When I am trying to do a sane read operation, saneread is returning me
SANE_STATUS_INVAL. The document does not talk about this kind of
status message.

Can any one point me as to what I might be doing wrong? The above are
the only options I have set, the rest are defaults.

Moreover, is there any API which could help me locate a conflict in
options settings?

I am seriously stuck with no answer to this problem.

Thanks,
Mohit