[sane-devel] [ANN] Unpaper - post-processing scanned book-pages

Peter Fales psfales@fales-lorenz.net
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:15:40 -0600

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 07:58:39PM +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Unpaper seems to have endianness issues; running it on my powerpc
> gives me a white page as the output, no problem on an i386 machine
> though. I'll see if I can come up with something.

I get white pages as output on my i686 machine unless I use
--no-border-scan.   I haven't analyzed why - and I'm not sure whether
running unpaper with all default arguments is even expected to work.

--
Peter Fales
Peter "at" fales-lorenz.net