[sane-devel] It's getting better (Genesys backend)

Jason Anderson sirius-c@iname.com
Mon, 09 May 2005 19:58:01 -0500

For the first time, I was able to make my scanner, a Hewlett-Packard 2300C =
on Linux, actually move!  It couldn't scan, but it moved.  Now if only we c=
ould fix the I/O problem.  I did the Scanimage program from the command lin=
e just to do it.  Also, I captured the output debug information.  If anyone=
 is curious, I am using kernel version 2.6.12-0.rc1 on a distribution simil=
ar to Mandrake.  I got the latest sources of the Sane backends, along with =
the latest version of Genesys.

Thank you guys and keep up the good work.

Jason A.
ICQ# 148434286

--=20
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com