[sane-devel] microtek2 - libusb ?

Steven Palm n9yty@n9yty.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 18:52:38 -0500

OK, although I will need to read the other endpoint for image data,
that apparently is not the issue I'm hitting right now.

I can open the scanner.

I can send it short INQUIRY and get the requested data block back
then read status.

I can send it long INQUIRY and get the requested data block back then
read status.

I can send it READ ATTRIBUTES and get the requested data block back
then read status.

I can send it READ SYSTEM STATUS, but instead of getting my data
block back, I get one byte (00), and it timeout on trying to read
additional bytes.

It is almost like the RSS data block is not being sent and the status
byte is the one byte I am reading.

It appears that both prior developers of the microtek2 backend are
not involved any longer, so I guess there is no help from them.

Steve