[sane-devel] libusb - problems with open/close of device in backend?

Bertrik Sikken bertrik@zonnet.nl
Tue, 24 May 2005 18:47:20 +0200

What about exchanging some dummy packets after an open to get back
in sync w.r.t. the toggle bit? (for example some simple commands
that are normally used to get status info)

I've seen the toggle problem for a device connected to windows.
Sending the first packet twice from the device to the PC fixed
the toggle problem.

Kind regards,
Bertrik Sikken