[sane-devel] Pb with HP officeJet 5510 + video capture card

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Sun Nov 6 16:24:28 UTC 2005

Pierre- i know nothing about your scanner, but the way sane works, the
'dll' backend controls what other, device specific backends get loaded
each time you run a sane front-end program.

try editing the dll.conf file on your box, and # out all the backends you
are not using, and make sure the backend you ARE using are listed there.

allan