[sane-devel] Repost: HP Questions

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Fri Nov 18 01:03:57 UTC 2005

terr- you have too many different issues in one mail, and not enough info
to actually help you. if you want help debugging your problems with the
hp, you will need to give info about its model number, what os or distro
you are using, what version of sane, what changed around the time the
scanner stopped, what debugging info you have gathered, what steps you
have tried, etc.

if you have already sent that data in another mail, repeat it.

if you want help writing a driver for the other sanner, then that is a
different thread.

allan