[sane-devel] Mail Setup Problem

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at Rauch-Domain.DE
Sat Nov 19 10:58:36 UTC 2005

To the "sensible-browser" problem:
I guess that /usr/bin/sensible-browser is a symbolic link to your
prefered webbrowser. By changing the permissions of
/usr/bin/sensible-browser you only change the permissions of the
symbolic link, not of the file where it points to.

Do

ls -l /usr/bin/sensible-browser

and change the permissions of the program where it ponits to.

To the mail problem:

Please do
export XSANE_DEBUG=12
xsane > debug.txt
and try to send a mail
gzip debug.txt and send it to me (NOT TO THE LIST).

Best regards
Oliver