[sane-devel] Brother MFC-610 CLN scanner with network cable

Martin Olof Andersson martin.olof.andersson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 00:22:02 UTC 2005

Henning
You are fast to reply, it is so amazing.
 I will now contact to Brother and probably I will use my printer/scanner
for printing only with Linux. I still have xp on other machines so I can
still scan, no problem. If I find any news, I will let you know. If you hear
nothing from me, then they just dont support Linux for this scanner yet.
 Again, thank you.
Martin