[sane-devel] FYI: Giving up on Mustek 1200 III EP support

Ron Hunter-Duvar ronhd at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 23 19:31:45 UTC 2005

In case anyone was interested in this...

About a month ago I announced that I was going to try to add sane support for
my Mustek 1200 III EP scanner. Jochen and his contacts at Mustek were very
helpful in trying to find the Windows driver source, but ultimately it was
nowhere to be found. I tried to trace the parallel port traffic under Win98,
but that was also unsuccessful. And Jochen had previously tried to add
support for this scanner without the source, and didn't get far. It's not
likely that I would get any farther. So I've given up.

--
Ron
ronhd at users dot sourceforge dot net

Opinions expressed here are all mine.