[sane-devel] Script to interpret USB logs for GL841 based scanners

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Fri Nov 25 17:28:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 03:24:39PM +1100, John Dalton wrote:
> For the last couple of weeks I've been writing a script
> to interpret the output of 'usbsniff' and a modified
> version of 'parseusbsnoop.awk'.

Thanks for your work. By the way, I added an entry for the LiDE 60 in
genesys_devices.c (canon_lide_60_model) based on LiDE 35/40/50 in CVS.
If the LiDE 60 needs any fine tuning in this entry, please send patch :-)

The id of the LiDE 60 is still commented out in genesys.desc to avoid
any hardware damage until this is really tested.