[sane-devel] Avision av 810c adf

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Nov 27 08:41:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sunday 27 November 2005 00:59, Raul Sanchez wrote:

> Last Friday I installed an avision av810c an all works fine except the
> automatic document feeder of it.
>
> Can anybody tell me if it scanner have adf support? How can I know if it
> is a Driver problem or mine?

I think AV810 ADF is tested and known to work fine. You need to specify to use
the ADF source:

scanimage, xscanimage, ... --source ADF

If in doubt use my latest code:

  http://www.exactcode.de/oss/avision/

PS: Please always CC me on problem reports since I only look into the
sane-devel mailbox every view days/weeks when I have spare time - thanks.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org